Energizer® Inductive Charger
Next generation charging technology for smartphones has arrived with the Energizer® Inductive Charger.
It offers an easy and convenient way to charge smartphones without cords and cables. This advanced
technology features Qi (pronounced chee), the new universal standard for inductive charging, so it will
power up devices like smartphones now and in the future regardless of manufacturer. The Energizer®
Inductive Charger is designed to work with Qi-enabled devices, whether Qi is built into the device or the
device has a Qi accessory. It features two large charging zones that don’t require locking the device into
a precise position, so you’ll be sure to have your phone charged and ready to go when you need it. It
also features a USB port to meet additional charging needs.
The Energizer® Inductive Charger will be introduced with accessories to enable Qi-compatibility with
popular smartphones. Ultimately, doors and sleeves will not be required as manufacturers begin
introducing new devices with the Qi standard built in.
Designed in cooperation with Wireless Power Consortium co-founder ConvenientPower, the first
generation of the Energizer® Inductive Charger:
• Delivers easy, convenient, cord-free charging for the iPhone® 3GS/3G and BlackBerry® CurveTM
8900 via sleeve and door accessories
• Offers two large inductive charging areas with one additional USB charging port
• Is compatible with Qi-enabled devices today and in the future; Qi is an open source standard for
products defined for 5 watts of power or less (e.g., phones, mp3 player, cameras)
• Provides freedom of placement within the two large inductive charging areas
• Does not contain magnets for alignment, so charging doesn’t require precise placement
• Features a sleek, rounded rectangle design with two LED charge indicators
Giveaway: Energizer is providing one lucky reader with a $25 gift card from a major retailer, which they can use towards the purchase of the brand new Energizer Inductive Charger
Mandatory Entry: You must be a follower of my blog.
Giveaway ends 12/20
Follow me on Twitter.
Friend me on Facebook.
Like MamaKnows on Facebook.
Become a Subscriber.
Post my button on your blog.
Post this giveaway on your site.