Sunday, September 5, 2010

Review: Savvycents Wallet

The Savvycents wallet is not only functional but also fashionable. It contains everything you need to organize your monthly or weekly budget using a cash system. With an accordion style file system inside the wallet you can separate money, coupons, receipts or store discount cards by categories. Your wallet comes with file cards where you can label each category with our pre-printed labels. There are also blank labels where you can customize your wallet based on your personal categories. You no longer have to carry envelopes or zip lock bags to separate your money and coupons. Your change will fit nicely in a coin pocket located on the backside of the wallet.


Do you ever find yourself in the check out line at the grocery store and realize you left your coupons at home? I have many times. We'll this past week when I went I had my coupons ready and handy because of my new Savvycents wallet. The coupon organizer is wonderful. The real plus is it's still cute and functional at the same time.


Disclosure: I received this wallet from Savvycents for free and all thoughts expressed are 100% my own.

Bookmark and Share







1 comment: