Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Review: Yo Gabba Gabba Live in Cincinnati!


My Family and I went to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live in Cincinnati on Thursday January 10th at the Aronoff Center. 


Just walking into the Aronoff Center you got in to the Yo Gabba Gabba spirit! 
There we're ton's of things to do to keep kids occupied before and after the show.
My son enjoyed the large cardboard cutouts of the characters and the Yo Gabba Gabba corn hole game they had set up in the lobby. 


When it was time for the show to start and DJ Lance showed up on the screen my son's face lit up as well as all the other kids in the audience. Unlike most other shows it got quiet in the audience because the kids go into shock and just stare. 
I loved how interactive the show was. There were bubbles and plenty of time to stand up and dance!

I highly recommend this show to young Yo Gabba Gabba fans and there families! 
There's tons to do from start to finish.

Check out Yo Gabba Gabba Live! at a city near you!

Disclosure: I got to review this show for free and all thoughts are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment