Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sweet Potato Fries & Dip #OreIdaFries


I went to my Sam's Club with my friend Krista the other day to look at there bedding and was happy to find the bedding I had been looking for.

Then I pick up a bag of OreIda Sweet Potato fries so I can make a dip recipe to go with them.

They were easy to find in the freezer section with a sign right above them that said Potato's.


While my son and husband watched Batman I started baking the fries and the dip.

I like to mix different ingredients to find a dip that my family and I will enjoy.

I decided to go with Cream Cheese, Ranch Dressing, and Franks Red Hot.



It came out just the way I wanted it too!

My son ate the fries but without dip. He never uses dips with anything so I wasn't surprised.

My husband and I ate quite a bit and decided that was our dinner and I just made my son a hot dog to go with the fries.


The finished product on my plate.

I can't wait to have family and friends over to show my new recipe that I created.

I never thought of buying Sweet Potato Fries. I always just went the original crinkle cut fries by OreIda.

I'm glad that I ventured out and found something new that is healthier for my family to enjoy!


Recipe:
1/4 cup of Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
1/4 cup of Franks Red Hot



Check out my shopping trip to Sam's Club on This Moment.



This project has been compensated as part of a #OreIdaFries shopping mission for Heinz with #CollectiveBias” Feel free to add any additional wording as well. Such as “all thoughts and opinions are my own”

No comments:

Post a Comment