Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Review: Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs & Dinner! #weeknightmeals #couchcritics


Tonight my son Damien & I watched Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. I loved hearing him giggle and laugh while I was in the kitchen making Italian Chicken Packets. This is a very family friendly movie and is great for little imaginations. The graphics were unbelievable compared to other children's movies.

I really like how Flint thought his inventing career was over when It really had just begun.

I rented the movie at my local Redbox that is in Krogers.



Being that Meatballs are Italian I decided to make Italian Chicken Packets for two.
I got this recipe from Give Every Night new Flavor.




Ingredients


  • 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
  • 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 breasts = 10 oz)1/4 cup light Italian
  • dressing1/2 cup (1/2 of 14.5-oz can) drained Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes

Nutrition Information*

Serving Size2 servings (1 breast and 1 cup vegetables each)
Calories264


Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine broccoli, drained tomatoes and dressing in medium bowl.
  2. For each packet, lay two 20x12-inch sheets of regular foil on top of each other.
  3. Place 1 chicken breast on each foil packet. Spoon broccoli and tomato mixture equally over each chicken breast. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
  4. Place packets on baking sheet; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Carefully open ends of packets to allow steam to escape before fully opening.


Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias



No comments:

Post a Comment